* By submitting your film, you agree that PixelsGarage Awards of Excellence (PGAE) can use parts of your film (including trailer/teaser/film poster) for promotional purpose.
* To submit a film, you must own all rights or have permission from the owner of the content to submit the film on his/her behalf.
* You must fully comply with these Entry Rules & Regulations, including all deadlines, film length, entry material and other requirements.
* PixelsGarage Awards of Excellence will review films in their entirety. Films will be watched and reviewed by members of the Selection Committee; an experienced group of filmmakers, film enthusiasts and critics. Films are evaluated on the committee's yardsticks.
* The committee’s decision is final and binding and no communications in this regard will be entertained.
* Entries in foreign languages must come with English subtitles.
* All entries must have been completed AFTER 2018
* Works in progress are accepted.
* Multiple entries are allowed. You can submit more than one film to the same category by paying the additional fee for each entry.
* We may choose to transfer a film to the correct category at our discretion.
* After a film has been an official selection, the filmmaker will be notified.
* Submissions are Non-refundable. We cannot be held liable for materials which are lost or damaged.
* Film submission fee does not guarantee acceptance and no refund will be provided if my film is not selected.
* The PGAE organizers have final authority on all matters not specifically covered by these regulations.
* By submitting, applicants agree to have read and accepted the above.